800-Lawyers (Inside Michigan)
800-FreeLaw (Outside Michigan)
I graduated from Mumford High School in Detroit, Michigan in 1960. I was accepted to Michigan State University and graduated in 1964 with my business degree. I than attended Detroit College of Law and graduated in 1967. I took and passed the Michigan State Bar Exam in January 1968.
I am a member of the State Bar of Michigan, American Bar Association American Lawyers for Justice and Michigan Lawyers for Justice. I founded the Law Firm of Zamler, Mellen & Shiffman in November 1969, and have remained a practicing partner for 41 years, with my expertise in personal injury law.
Areas of Practice
- 100% Personal Injury
- Michigan, 1968
- Detroit College of Law, Detroit, Michigan
- M.S.U., East Lansing, Michigan
- Major: Business
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Bar Association, 1968 – Present
- Michigan Association for Justice, 1968 – Present
- American Association for Justice, 1968 – Present
- Zeta Beta Tau